You might have heard your sperm quality and volume didn’t live up to expectations, and it’s a real kick in the balls! In our society, so much of being a man is connected to ‘sowing your seeds’ or ‘having the balls’. You may feel hopeless, and in some cases, less of a man when you find out your sperm is not ‘adequate’. But please do not despair! You can improve your fertility by improving your sperm naturally.
Do you know, homeopathy has a success rate of 85% improving sperm count!
What may Sabotage your Sperm?
You would be aware of how factors like heat and being overweight can impact your sperm. Stress is the number one reason for any fertility issues and is a biggie.
I divide factors influencing your sperm into 3 main categories: medical, lifestyle and environmental. Let’s have a quick look at these:
Problems with male fertility can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments. Factors can include the following:
- Trauma or injuries to the testicles including surgery
- Chemotherapy and other cancer treatments
- Varicocele (swelling of the veins that drain the testicle)
- Medications for example steroids (asthma inhalers)
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STI) present and past
- Erection and ejaculation problems
- Mental and emotional factors
Lifestyle is an important factor where it comes to fertility. Factors can include the following:
- Smoking, alcohol and recreational drugs
- Your career
Overheating your testicles can lower sperm production. This includes having your laptop on your lap and your mobile phone in your front pocket! Enjoying hot baths, hot tubs, and saunas are detrimental for your swimmers.
Other possible environmental causes include occupational exposure to herbicides, pesticides, solvents, and other industrial chemicals or heavy metals. Exposure to radiation from X-rays or other sources may harm sperm production as well.
Here are ways to improve your sperm quality and quantity:
- Quit smoking and vaping. Lower the use of recreational drugs and alcohol if you cannot go teetotal.
- Avoid overheating your testicles as mentioned above, carry your phone in your back pocket. Wear loose underwear. Avoid hot tub for a bit.
- Have a healthy diet. Include healthy fats into your diet.
- Take a supplement. Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and omega oils can improve your sperm.
- Detox A homeopathic detox is an effective way of removing blocks on your fertility. Examples include certain medications like steroid inhalers, work with chemicals, or you may have a build-up of heavy metals. A homeopathic detox is an effective way of removing this block on your fertility.
- Reduce stress. Get regular exercise. Find a way to relieve your stress. Deal with emotions and feelings rather than suppressing them. Make time for things you enjoy, have fun with your partner.
- Deal with any mental or emotional blocks you may have. Depression, anxiety, fear all can influence your fertility and sperm.
- Avoid daily sex or masturbation. Your sperm needs time to mature. When trying for a family, I would recommend sex every other day during the fertile window.
How Can Homeopathy Help?
As said before, homeopathy is very effective in treating sperm issues. Homeopathic remedies can help to restore balance and clear block, on physical, mental and emotional levels. My treatment plan is tailored to you as an individual. It is not one solution for everyone or a quick protocol. I aim to remove the root cause and get you to function at an optimum level. To find out more on how I can support you on your fertility journey, book a discover call here.