I am launching a study into the effectiveness of homeopathy on unexplained infertility and is inviting 12 participants to sign up.
If you have unexplained infertility and been trying to conceive longer than 12 months, but shorter than 36 months, you are welcome to apply to take part in this study.
Your commitment will be to take part in a four-month treatment plan (at a reduced fee) and give regular feedback about the changes that occur during the period of the study.
The objectives of the study for unexplained infertility are:
- To collate homeopathic remedy results from unexplained infertility.
- To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment of unexplained infertility over four months.
- To collate information that will be useful for helping others concerning the treatment of unexplained infertility in women between the ages of 30-38.
Criteria to take part in the study:
- You have unexplained infertility and been trying to conceive for more than 12 months, less than 36 months.
- You will be interested in exploring natural medications
- You will be willing to make small changes to your lifestyle if required
- You will be prepared to purchase and use the homeopathic remedies and any supplements prescribed
- You will be willing to work with the homeopath for a minimum of four months
- You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used for information and marketing purposes. (Your identity will not be disclosed).
The Study for unexplained infertility:
The study will consist of:
- Monthly Homeopathic consultations with Magda Wright (Fertility Homeopath), relaxation/mindfulness activities and EFT.
- The consultations will be by Zoom call.
- The total cost of the 4-month package is £275 or $375 payable at the start of treatment.
- After each homeopathic consultation, I’ll email you your prescription, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur.
If you would like to register your interest in this study, please book an introductory chat in my diary here
You’ll get the details of your Zoom call by email. Make sure you check your spam folder if you don’t receive it soon after your booking
The closing date for the introductory chat is 15 September 2020. (This is subject to availability).
Please include your name and address in the notes with a brief description of why you would like to take part in this study.
To see what your fertility journey with me would look like, take a look here